More than ever before, innovation, customer communications, and information technology are now decisive factors for growth and business success. This circumstance, combined with the technical innovations of an increasingly digitalized world, often determines the future viability of companies.
The protection of your company's know-how, designs, inventions, confidential information and trademark rights, as well as the utilization of digital possibilities and information technologies, are of crucial importance. Equally important is the question of the boundary to third-party rights and the extent to which these may be used.
- Binder Grösswang supports its clients in all areas of law relating to intellectual property (IP), new technologies and information technology (IT). We deal with the protection and use of rights and technologies and their defence in court.
- Binder Grösswang assists you in every step of trademark development, from the initial concept to the global trademark, its registration, enforcement, defence and utilization.
- We draft software development agreements and licence agreements, review advertising measures and online shops, and advise on all questions relating to the Internet, domains, e-commerce and data protection.
- For many years we have been dealing with questions concerning new technological developments and digitalization, and we see this as a constant challenge in terms of assimilating the normative power of technological development into the field of law.
- Our memberships and participation in international associations such as the International Trademark Association (INTA) and Marques illustrate not only the strength of our network and our contribution to developments in IP and IT law, but also our determination to be always at the forefront of these fields in order to provide our clients with the best and most cutting-edge advice.
- Trademark registration and administration
- assignment, licensing and pledging of intellectual property rights
- infringement of intellectual property rights
- cooperation and demarcation agreements,
- non-disclosure agreements
- trademark similarity searches
- IP due diligence
- protection against product piracy
- review of advertising efforts against the background of unfair competition principles
- domain disputes
- advice in connection with copyright protected works and personal rights issues
- Legal issues concerning new technologies (e.g. 3D printing)
- cloud computing
- Internet of Things
- machine learning
- data applications concerning non-personal data
- Big Data
- Software and hardware contracts
- IT due diligence
- IT transitional agreements
- consulting in connection with websites and the Internet, social media and domains