Binder Grösswang has a strong focus on the life sciences sector. We navigate the complexities in the life sciences and healthcare sector and act for companies and their investors across the industry, including the pharmaceutical, medtech, biotech, diagnostics and healthcare sectors.
Binder Grösswang’s multi-disciplinary life sciences group brings together experts across the spectrum of practice areas, including M&A, regulatory, finance, tax, antitrust and intellectual property. This allows us to address the needs of our clients in a targeted, but at the same time inter-disciplinary manner, providing seamless service to our clients.
We advise a variety of clients, from start-ups to multinational enterprises, on a wide range of complex cases. We are profoundly committed to quality, guiding clients through complex life sciences and healthcare issues, delivering commercially sound and legally robust solutions. Our team ensures that clients are well placed to face the challenges of the market and capitalise on opportunities.
- Compliance in the life sciences and healthcare sector, including the implementation of whistleblower-hotlines, guidelines for internal conduct in case of dawn raids by competition authorities, trade compliance and delegation of administrative law responsibilities
- Advice of international companies on complex matters at the interface of competition and regulatory law
- M&A, private equity and capital market transactions in the life sciences and healthcare sector
- Advice on market entry and regulatory requirements in Austria, including support in obtaining operating permits and advice on pricing, distribution and advertisement / marketing activities
- Representation in public procurement matters
- IP and data protection in the life sciences and healthcare sector
- Legal advice on distribution issues in case of market dominance (pricing, allocation of products to different territories, exclusivity, etc.)
- Civil law advice to Austrian and international companies in connection with supply, marketing, cooperation, R&D, confidentiality, licensing agreements in the life sciences sector