Area of expertise
LanguagesEnglish, French, German
Barbara Gangl is an attorney at law in the firm's Tax Team. She has experience in advising on cross-border acquisitions, restructurings, and in tax litigation (tax audits, financial criminal proceedings, and appeal proceedings).
She focuses on
- tax proceedings (including appeal procedures before the federal fiscal court, administrative court and constitutional court)
- financial criminal proceedings
- real estate transactions
- group tax law (including transfer pricing)
Barbara began her career in 2014 with an established law firm in Linz and has been with Binder Grösswang since 2016, after gaining practical experience at the Austrian Federal Tax Court in 2015. She studied law at the Johannes Kepler University of Linz (Mag. iur.) in 2013.
Barbara has published on current tax issues.
- Cross-border restructuring of a multinational group
- Accounting law advice to an Austrian corporate group
- Advising and representing an Austrian corporate group in tax audits
- Transfer pricing advice to an Austrian corporate group
- Advising and representing entrepreneurs in appeal and financial criminal proceedings