Austrian and international finance institutions and companies value the practical approach of Binder Grösswang’s banking & finance team.
In complex or time-sensitive transactions, our clients profit especially from the field-specific expertise and flexibility of our team members.
Due to the comprehensive regulation of the financial market, its participants are constantly being confronted with new challenges. Our experts in the field of financial market regulation have many years of experience and advise clients on all issues of supervisory law.
- Loans and syndicated loans
- Acquisition finance
- Real-estate finance
- Project finance and public-private partnerships
- Securitization transactions and factoring
- Structures finance and finance leasing
- Plant finance and aircraft finance
- Cash pooling
- Sustainable Finance
- Restructuring and insolvency
Stefan Tiefenthaler, Emanuel Welten, Tibor Fabian, Stephan Heckenthaler
Financial market regulation
- Advice on all regulatory requirements
- Liquidation and reorganization planning, MREL
- Assessment of business models for regulatory compliance
- Advice regarding on-site inspections by supervisory authorities
- Advice on supervisory law issues related to M&A transactions, reorganizations and restructurings in the financial market sector
- Asset management, investment funds
Michael Binder, Tibor Fabian, Stephan Heckenthaler