Employment law is one of the core practice areas of every full-service law firm. The success of any company depends to a large extent on its employees; however, the workforce frequently also represents a company’s largest cost factor.
Employment law issues concern every company, are economically relevant and, due to the strong national character of this area of law, cannot be solved transnationally. We offer domestic and international clients comprehensive advice on all employment law matters.
Thanks to our comprehensive expertise, our client base includes not only Austrian clients but also many international companies. They all benefit from the extraordinary commitment of our team, our focus on essentials and our solution-oriented legal advice tailored to individual needs.
- National and international corporate restructurings
- Downsizing and social-plan negotiations
- Definition of employment relations between employers and employees
- Management contracts and compensation schemes
- Employment law litigation
- Representation before labour courts and social courts
- Representation in administrative penalty proceedings regarding employment law matters
- Bogus self-employment and wage-dumping
- Optimization and implementation of working-time models, including shift schedules
- Advice relating to business transfers
- Collective bargaining issues
- Company agreements, social-plan negotiations, works council elections
- Data protection matters, representation in connection with proceedings before data protection authorities