Mona Holzgruber is an attorney at law in the firm’s Corporate/M&A Group and advises national and international clients in M&A deals and complex corporate restructuring matters as well as general corporate law matters.
She focuses on
- corporate law
- M&A transactions, joint ventures and shareholder agreements
- transformation and restructuring processes such as splits, mergers, carve-outs
- private clients
Mona has been with Binder Grösswang since 2015 where she became attorney at law in 2020. In 2019 she worked as a foreign associate at Lee&Ko (South Korea). She studied law (Mag. iur. 2014) and economics (BSc 2014) at the Karl-Franzens-University in Graz.
- Counsel to Mitsui & Co. on the acquisition of a minority share in Austrian special chemicals company Kansai Helios Group
- Advising in connection with restructuring of the Austrian Volksbank sector, in particular regarding more than 30 mergers to establish Volksbank Wien, Volksbank Niederösterreich, Volksbank Oberösterreich, Volksbank Steiermark and Volksbank Tirol
- Advising the Verwaltungsgenossenschaft der start:gruppe regarding pre-sale corporate restructuring measures in connection with the sale of all shares in start:bausparkasse and IMMO-BANK
- Counsel to the international PE Investor Insight on the access in Tricentis
- Counsel to Puratos-Group on the acquisition of Diamant-Nahrungsmittel Group
- On a regular basis advice on Austrian and cross-border reorganisation projects
- Advising in connection with squeeze-out projects