Binder Grösswang advises on Austrian and international tax law, particularly in the fields of transaction-oriented corporate income tax law, cross-border structures, reorganizations, tax accounting law and tax procedure.
We regularly support our clients with advice on complex corporate group structures (inbound and outbound), advise and represent them on acquisitions or sales, support them during tax audits or before tax authorities and courts, assist them with compliance projects and advise them on financial instruments.
- International tax law and corporate tax law
- Accounting law and IFRS
- Tax advice on M&A transactions
- Representation before tax authorities and courts
- Capital market products and investment funds
- Employee participation programs
- Trusts and estates