Be it companies in distress, directors under pressure, existing shareholders and/or financial and strategic investors, banks, funds, creditor syndicates and other stakeholders: we stand for confident crisis management and know what to do.
We move ahead in difficult situations: We create and preserve value through pro-active measures, supported by our strong, interdisciplinary know-how in the fields of finance, litigation and corporate / M&A. At the same time, we protect our clients’ interests by enforcing and defending their claims.
- Restructuring and refinancing
- Preventive and out-of-court workouts as well as in insolvency proceedings
- Representation of creditors
- Capital maintenance, directors’ and officers’ liability, and contestation issues
- Acquisition and enforcement of non-performing loans
- Transactions in crisis, distressed M&A
- Preventive, crisis-proof contract drafting and contingency planning
- Insolvency-related litigation