National and cross-border corporate mergers and acquisitions constitute an important field of practice at Binder Grösswang. More than half of our lawyers are involved in this key area.
Our specialists deal with national and cross-border cases of every size, including private and public M&A transactions, voluntary mergers and hostile takeovers.
The Binder Grösswang corporate / M&A team is committed to fulfilling our clients' business needs. With consistency and a focus on speed-to-market execution, we protect our clients' interests throughout all phases of each transaction. Our many years of experience in the field, sectoral expertise and solution-focused approach to the ideal structuring of transactions enable us to support our clients in the successful implementation of their corporate strategy.
In addition, the corporate / M&A team advises and represents limited corporations and partnerships as well as private trusts in all day-to-day corporate matters, the structuring of transactions, and in connection with complex, mainly cross-border, contractual projects.
We attach great importance to cooperation between the various practice areas and we assemble our working teams individually for each project. We call in additional experts as needed, depending on the specific case – particularly in the areas of tax law, competition law, employment law and capital market law.
- Private mergers, disposals and acquisitions of companies, businesses and assets
- Bidding processes (both for buyers and for sellers)
- Public takeovers
- Private equity / Venture capital
- Leveraged buyouts / Management buyouts
- Corporate finance
- Distressed M&A and reorganizations
- Strategic alliances and joint venture agreements
- Syndication agreements, shareholder agreements and voting agreements
- National and cross-border reorganizations
- Corporate housekeeping
- Proxy contests
- Corporate governance
- Preparation of and representation at shareholders' meetings
- Counsel of executive bodies, private trusts
- Commercial contracts, above all in cross-border projects
- Trade and distribution rights
- Outsourcing projects
- Bidding agreements relating to international invitations to tender
- Long-term service and supply contracts